+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arizona Sand Drag Shootout 2 ?

Arizona Sand Drag Shootout 2 ?

Greetings everyone,
    I last saw some of you at the NSDA race in Yuma, it was a great show and me and my daughters really enjoyed ourselves. Anyways, I have had a few people talking to me, asking if Sold Out Productions is going to do an Arizona Sand Drag Shootout 2, so I thought I would jump on a few web sites and put a filler out there. I realize with racing comes politics unfortunately, and I realize you can't please everyone, however we are all for putting on a race in November after the conclusion of the NSDA season. We got the backing of sponsors and support, the question is do you racers want to see an Arizona Sand Drag Shootout 2! We will once again promote heavily, and will put up a good purse with details to be released. We also realize the crunch on the economy, and will keep that in mind with the entry fees.This event will be to raise money for the Living Free Recovery Center, a drug and alcohol program here in Yuma, of which Sold Out Productions is from. Well racers let us know, do you want to see the Arizona Sand Drag Shootout 2 ? If you don't want to comment on this site feel free to e-mail Jerry at kingskids@q.com

If this were to happen were would it happen?

?

THIS IS THE FIRST I HAVE HEARD OF THIS.

KEEP US INFORMED.

RACE ON
    SWAG

Thanks

Well thanks for your quick responses and the e-mails, November is 6 months out, so therefore I can't release any information at this time, its actually in the earlest stages and before I got to shaken too many trees I just wanted to see if the racers would support the Arizona Sand Drag Shootout Part 2 as they did last November. Once I set my mind to it I know with the help of my supporting cast we can make it happen, if we were to do it, it would no doubt be in Yuma County. We love racing, and really enjoyed promoting the first AZ Sand Drag Shootout, we had a lot of fun, of course there was a few moments that were not so fun, but thats the life of a promoter. In the end it was a blast. And yes I am getting that itch! Just wanting to hear from the racers, if there up for it. I will keep you posted, and feel free to throw out what you guys would like to see, we have good ideas, and so do you. I can't be on here everyday but will check back in soon. God Bless.

Jerry Az. can put togather 6 or 7 Top Fuel cars put it all togather and put it on the table
    Coldwaterkid Sr. Top Fuel

If you put a quick 8 or 16 type race we will be there. I am sure that there would be a couple other alchohol teams that would show up to play with these fuel teams also.

Nick Januik

Nick that wood be a great plan maybe a little bet on the side.
    Coldwaterkid Top Fuel

Nick by the way your car ran great in mar in yuma hope your filling better

?

thanks 4 the response, just want to clear something up, Coldwater are you saying you will race TF against TF or are you AZ TF teams up for a Quick 8 anyoe can enter showdown? Let me know, I will let you know I met with my team last night and we are definitly ganna do part 2 of the AZ Shootout, I will be making a proposal to yuma track owners this upcoming week.

Thanks Coldwater. I am feeling normal again and the doc cleared me so I have some ground to make up in Avenal.

Nick thats great news you and dan the man allen were first class in primm.

+ Reply to Thread